Behind Blue Eyes

I'm 18 years old, im short, sweet, cute and i love life.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I have my braces off now, im pretty happy with them and im almost used to my plate. I got vice captin for next year at school for my final year, entering into year 12 kinda scary. FINAL is that word freaky or what, next year what i do in school may very well count for my life, not trying to sound so dramatic but i really want to do well in my studies and be able to have lots of options for what i wanna do, mostly leaning towards medicine, i was thinking of becomming an ambo, but there is very big competion to get into this field and can take years and years to get accpeted, so it was suggested that i become a nurse first and then branch out into other medical proffession. I want a career that deals with people, i am quite social so i'd like a job that you get in touch with people, to make a diference in thier life, so if anyone has any suggestions, they are welcome to leave a comment. The thing is though how do i really know i want a career in medcine i also love to write and read in spare time i guess not alot of people know that about me, i love writing stories just havent had alot of time to do it lately. Maybe i want to become an author? inspired by one of my favourite writers john marsden famous australian writer of the tomorrow series and a list of other novels. He holds a writing camp but i just dont have the time to book in there, but thats ok.

I just dont know, maybe i should do something with dolphines? a marine biologist, it was awsome swimming with them in queensland, it was a great experience they are such beautiful creatures. Very soft and smooth and most of all friendly. Well who knows........ so many possibiltys, leave ur suggestions if you want...... hint hint.
Ciao bellas

1 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure how it works over there down under, but just go with whatever you feel is right at the time. There will be so many opportunities for you to change your mind later in life, so don't get too hooked up with making a decision about what you want to do with your life now. Life is an evolution, and most people don't end up doing what they thought they would in their teens. And they change many times throughout their life.

As the song goes.... Don't worry, be happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home