Behind Blue Eyes

I'm 18 years old, im short, sweet, cute and i love life.

Friday, February 03, 2006

YEAR 12 AHHHHHHHHH!

Hi everyone, well year 12 has officially started and im nervous as, starting to feel the pressure already from teachers drilling in to our head the importance of year 12, i mean i know! they dont have to tell us every class we already understand! Well maybe not some of the bitches but hey what can ya do. I like all my classes atm and i hope it stays that way cos then i can find a balance and enjoy the year. We have so much hw but i guess il get used to the work load, my friend she is stressing already, so much that she made her self physically ill. BUt im the exact same i should do it but everytime i think about things like exams i get a pang in my stomach and i feel yuk.

I would just lke to say i used to like dominos but now its crap i still feel sick from it my stomach hurts when i eat and i feel sick when i eat and it sucks! i love food. But on the plus side its valentines day soon! yay! I've never had a valentine this would be my first one so im looking forward to it this year for once. The picture below is one of my favourite pictures so i thought i would put it on what do ya think? arnt we hot? lol anyways i talk soon ciao bellas.

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Amanda,
I hope the year 12 is going well for you. Don't believe their bull that the rest of your life depends on the results you get in this one year. There is no need to be put under that kind of pressure, people just do it because they can, but it is a crock.
Because I did extra subjects, I spread my year 12 over two years, now I don't know why I did it, because I don't even work in the field I studied for.
Best of luck with it all.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home