Behind Blue Eyes

I'm 18 years old, im short, sweet, cute and i love life.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hey everyone,

Well ive come on here to have a good old bitch, when im set to busy on msn im fucking busy! I sware more people talk to me when im set on away or busy then they do when im set to online, may its just cos they want to bother me?? Anyway last night was rachel's birthday party now il take on board that she wasnt invited to mine due to ristriction of numbers it wasnt cos i dont like her cos she is my friend but i havent talked to her a whole lot in the past few months. But anyway seems like everyone under the bloody sun was invited to her party cept me and Hannah so i feel insulted even Elisabeth the one who thinks she can boss everyone around was invited. Its not the fact that i wasnt invited that pisses me off its just that Alana first thing she said to me tonight was like "oh one of your friends from school was invited to rachels last night and she goes "i video taped her party for her maybe il show you sometime hah" thats what she ended the convo with , where did that come from>? ive never done anything wrong to any of the girls i work with so why are the suddenly turning into a pack of bitches. Well il still be myself around them, its this little click thing they have going on get over it girls! I think they are pissed off cos when i get invited out by them i already have plans with my friends from school or my boyfriend which i cant help, i just hope they get a better understanding, dont get me wrong the poeple i work with are really nice i just hope they dont become bitchy to me all of a sudden. Okay well im just ranting now, cya's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home