Behind Blue Eyes

I'm 18 years old, im short, sweet, cute and i love life.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hey,
Well i can't remeber how long ago i blogged so il just pick up from anywhere, today i had a half day of school i was supposed to stay back and watch a movie for lit but i really didnt want to, i already had plans. I went into the city with my best friend belinda and my friend Melissa and we all got somthing peirced. Belinda got her nose done, I got my belly done and so did Melissa. It so cool i love it, i just wanted something new and something that feels good. Actually when i first got it done i was freaking out and nervous and it hurt! (anyone who says it doesnt hurt lied!) but overall im glad i got it done its very pretty the actual ring has these light green like rock things in the circle bits if you know what i mean lol. Anyway thats all for now just thought i'd say that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home