Behind Blue Eyes

I'm 18 years old, im short, sweet, cute and i love life.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Heys,
Im pretty bitchy today and i really don't give a shit. I haven't had any relax time today, had a math sac today it was okay i suppose, really don't give a shit, i had health which i got pulled out of class cos MUNA had a cry to the teachers which is stupid i didn't do anything wrong and they knew that, but everything got sorted after lunch. During lunch i had a SAT meeting which took up the whole fo lunch time and front that i had to go straight to Bio WOO! not. Now i am wasting time til i have to work ON A FRIDAY NIGHT ARGGHH..
OKay well bitchying isn't solving anything but it's fun and it provides good entertainment. I helped a young boy out today on my way out of school some kids were acting stupid and this kid ended up doing this summersault thing and hitting his head on the concrete and he was crying the poor little thing he was only about a year 7. I took him to the sick bay while the office ladies got his parents. I hope he okay the poor little guy. That was my good deed for the day. Anyway im gonna go now i have to get changed for work and get myself motivated. got my hair cut! everyone seems to like it but i dunno about my fringe she cut it pretty short to what im used to anywho im off c ya.

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Hun?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone bitartate[/url][/b]

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

video sharing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home