Behind Blue Eyes

I'm 18 years old, im short, sweet, cute and i love life.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Heys, i'm trying to update more often for anyone out there who actually reads my blog. Well i finished school for the day and im so tired, i have abit of a head ache. Im so over year 12 and can't wait til the next set of holidays, i just love free time. Im going out this saturday night with my bf i dunno what we are going to do yet but hopefully something fun.
I had a SAT meeting today (student action team) as part of my duty as a vice captin. I like to think i can make a difference to the school and to make changes for the next generation, its a nice thought. The teacher who runs the SAT meetings is Ms Spencer she's really nice and just a cool teacher (can't believe i just said that lol) but i really enjoy trying to make a diferent and help organise fund raisers which is more then i can say for the actual school captin, who doesnt show up or do anything, yet takes all the credit. How is that fair? it isnt. Ms Spencer is going to speak to the new Principal of our school, she wants me and Max to be the new school captins becuase we actually show up and take responsibilty for our leadership roles. I think if that happens there is going to be a stink kicked up that wont be pretty. Right now im just looking up pictures for some homework my literature teacher set for us. Pain in the ass but atleast its not just 3 hours of cnstant writing. I miss my bf atm we havent seen alot of each other lately, due to how busy out lives have been with exams and what not. Speaking of exams welldone babe on how well you went with your first uni exams. Anyway i can't be botherd to blog so il speak to you all again hopefully soon. Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home