Behind Blue Eyes

I'm 18 years old, im short, sweet, cute and i love life.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hey there everyone im so bored right now, i could be doing hw but nah i decided to give myself a night off considering in two days ive had 4 sacs. On Thursday i have my driving lesson with my new driving school becuase my last one wasnt very nice and made me intimidated to go with him yelling at me will not achive results you know who you are. Anywho thats all had a pretty good day. Catchya's!

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Amanda,
I hope things went well with your SACs.
Driving instructors can be a***holes, glad you found a better one.

Do you know what has happened to Cam's site? It seems to be offline. I hope I'm not out of place asking you.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home