Behind Blue Eyes

I'm 18 years old, im short, sweet, cute and i love life.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

heys,
What can i say today was awful i found out my exam score for the unit three exam, for biology and i feel like i got a pretty crap score. I knew i didn't do aswel as i wanted but this score? According to the teacher i got average in my class, alot of people got the same score as me but i can't help but feel dissapointed with a E+ when i saw that score on the piece of paper i just cried. All that hard work gone to waste, thats how i felt when the exam was finished, it was really hard even the teachers thought so. I just hope this doesnt become a pattern trend becuase i really am trying to do my best. anyways c ya.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Amanda,
That really sucks. If the class average is an E+, I would say there was something seriously amiss with that exam. Or the teacher has no idea what they are doing and has taught you shit.
Chin up Girl, you will do better next time around.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home